Quakes Fastpitch offers an environment for all participants that is positive, fun, safe and supportive. All players, families, coaches, and staff must meet the code of conduct standards to participate.
There is zero tolerance for any coach, staff, player or family member whose behavior does not meet these standards associated with drug and alcohol use as well as physical and mental abuse.
Please note that refunds will not be offered to players or families that do not meet the code of conduct requirements.
1. Accept responsibility for my behavior on and off the field. Understand that my actions as a player affect teammmates, coaches, officials and everyone around me either positively or negatively.
2. Agree that any physical, verbal, written, online abuse or bullying on my part is never allowed and will make me ineligible to play with Quakes.
3. Act with respect and sportsmanship towards all opponents, officials, teammates, coaches, and parents. Speak up against injustice even when unpopular. Avoid any form of "trash talk" or disrespectful language.
4. Reject all intolerance, discrimination, and bias according to race, sex, religion, neighborhood, school, or ability.
5. Give 100% effort at all times, including practice, games, and all team events.
6. Maintain a high academic standard. Understand that Quakes team goals are 3.0 or higher GPA with many teams well over 3.5 GPA.
7. Know that use of alcohol or illegal drugs will immediately make me ineligible to participate with Quakes.
1. Support coaches and league staff by applauding your player and her teammates for effort, growth, sportsmanship, sacrifice, and responsibility.
2. Agree that any physical, verbal, written, online abuse or bullying on my part is never allowed.
3. Reject all intolerance, discrimination, and bias according to race, sex, religion, neighborhood, school, or ability.
4. Serve as role model for players, talking politely and with good sportmanship towards all participants.
5. Refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages before, during and between all team events.
6. Refrain at all times from use of illegal drugs.
7. Remain positive in all language and actions regardless of team performance, bad calls, opponent behavior, spectactor behavior.
8. Teach your player to be her own advocate, having the player first talk with coach about any team issue.
9. Be on time with my player for the start and conclusion of all team events. Ask for help if player needs a ride to/from a team event.
10. Assure all player fees are paid in timely manner per schedule provided by coach or Quakes Fastpitch staff.
1. Instill value and ideals with players for fair play, sportmanship, and character.
2. Maintain current knowledge of game rules, tournament rules, and methods of teaching game skills.
3. Encourage and create opportunities to develop individual as well as team skills.
4. Avoid administering any form of physical discipline, including to my own child.
5. Respect all facilities and equipment.
6. Complete all required ASA ACE Certification training prior to start of each new season.
7. Never provide transportation to minor unless previously agreed to in writing by parent/guardian.
8. Assure that players always go in pairs or small groups if needing to use bathroom or leave team area for any reason.
9. Maintain safe and healthy environment on the field and in dugout or practice area for players, coaches, opponents, and officials.
10. Provide detailed and timely communication in writing to all players and families about expectations, team events, schedule, fees.